About the Firm
Criminal Defense Attorney Protecting Your Rights
AGGRESSIVE AND COMPASSIONATE DEFENSE
Any arrest can put your entire future in jeopardy. Fines, jail time, damage to your reputation, and the disruption of your personal relationships are serious potential consequences. Fortunately, you can rely on Laura Shaver to fight for you.
KNOWN FOR IMPRESSIVE VICTORIES
Laura has worked on a wide range of cases, from misdemeanor theft to First-Degree Murder. Her victories include securing acquittals and dismissals for clients accused of sex offenses, child abuse, assault, and homicide. She will fight until your goal is achieved, whether that be a plea deal, or trial. Laura has earned a reputation for being:
- Highly skilled — She has handled countless cases before judges and juries.
- Fearless — She is never intimidated, and she inspires confidence.
- Responsive — She listens to her clients’ concerns and put their needs first.
Having earned the respect of colleagues, adversaries, and judges, she is able to negotiate resolutions reducing penalties for her clients. She aggressively challenges the State to prove its case - a stance which has led to acquittals and dismissals of charges. You can count on her to develop a winning strategy and persuasively argue your case to get the plea deal you want, or the verdict you need. Although no attorney can guarantee results, she can promise that she will be by your side to protect your rights.
Area of Practice
READY TO SERVE. PREPARED TO FIGHT.
When you retain Laura Shaver, you can expect an extensive investigation of your case, vigorous pre-trial litigation, and effective trial advocacy. She has a solid track record that includes pre-trial dismissals and not guilty verdicts for a wide variety of criminal charges. In her criminal defense practice
, she travels throughout Washington State to represent clients in cases involving:
- Felonies and Misdemeanors — She defends adults in criminal courts on charges that include drug crimes, weapons offenses, theft, robbery, burglary, sexual assault, assault, and homicide.
- Sex Crimes — She has the experience and skill to help you fight back against your accuser and prove your innocence.
- Juvenile Adjudications — She represents minors in the juvenile court system on a range of cases, including vandalism, shoplifting, robbery, drug possession and distribution, assault, homicide, and underage drinking. She fights for a fair outcome to mitigate future consequences.
- Post-Conviction — She assists with issues involving the Department of Corrections, post-conviction relief negotiated with the prosecutor, clemency and pardon petitions, and post convictions motions at the trial and appellate level.
She is known as a skilled and fearless litigator. When you trust your case with her, you can count on an advocate who will work closely with you to protect your rights.
Contact the Everett office any time, 24/7, to schedule a free consultation
If you have been arrested in Everett or anywhere in Washington State, a dedicated defense attorney who will fight for you is only a phone call away. Call the Law Office of Laura Shaver day or night at 425-595-6130 or contact her online
to schedule a free consultation.