About the Firm
Everett Criminal Defense Attorney Protects Your Rights
Aggressive and compassionate defense for felonies, misdemeanors, and juvenile felonies
An arrest for a serious crime can put your entire future in jeopardy. Fines, jail time, loss of reputation, and the disruption of your personal relationships are serious potential consequences. Fortunately, you can rely on the Law Office of Laura Shaver to protect your rights and fight for a positive outcome. My practice focuses exclusively on defending adults and juveniles accused of misdemeanors and felonies. I am available when you need me, and I wont stop fighting until your case is favorably resolved.
Reputable defense lawyer known for impressive victories
As a native WA, I am passionate about serving my home community. I began my legal career as a public defender at the Yakima County Department of Assigned Counsel and then moved into private practice, where I took on tough appeals, clemency petitions, and complex felony cases such as rape, murder, and co-defendant trials. Through numerous successful cases, I have earned a reputation for being:
- Highly skilled — I have handled countless cases before judges and juries.
- Fearless — I am never intimidated, and my clients say I inspire their confidence.
- Responsive — I listen to my clients’ concerns and put their needs first at all times.
Having earned the respect of colleagues, adversaries, and judges in the criminal and juvenile court systems, I am able negotiate fair resolutions that reduce potential penalties, aggressively challenge the State to prove every element of its case a stance which has led to acquittals and dismissals of charges, and pervasively argue your case to the prosecutor and judge. Although no attorney can guarantee results, I can promise you’ll have a fighter by your side who will safeguard your rights and work tirelessly for the best possible outcome.
Area of Practice
Ready to serve. Prepared to fight.
When you retain the Law Office of Laura Shaver, you can expect an extensive investigation of your case, vigorous pre-trial litigation, and effective trial advocacy. I have a solid track record that includes not-guilty verdicts and dismissals in numerous jury trials for a wide variety of criminal charges. In my criminal defense practice
, I travel throughout Washington State to represent clients in cases involving:
- Felonies and Misdemeanors — I defend adults in criminal courts on charges that include drug crimes, weapons offenses, theft, robbery, burglary, sexual assault, assault, and homicide.
- Sex Crimes — I have the experience and skill to help you fight back against your accuser and prove your innocence in court.
- Juvenile Adjudications — I represent minors in the juvenile court system on a range of issues, including vandalism, shoplifting, robbery, drug possession and distribution, assault, homicide, and underage drinking. I fight for a fair outcome to mitigate any negative impact on your future.
- Post-Conviction — I assist with issues involving the Department of Corrections, probation violations that can infringe on your liberty, vacate criminal convictions, clemency and pardon petitions, and post convictions motions at the trial and appellate level.
I’ve become known as a skilled and fearless litigator. When you trust your case with me, you can count on an advocate who will work closely with you to protect your rights.
Contact my Everett office any time, 24/7, to schedule a free consultation
If you have been arrested in Everett or anywhere in Washington State, a dedicated defense attorney who will fight for you is only a phone call away. Call the Law Office of Laura Shaver day or night at 425-595-6130 or contact me online
to schedule a free consultation.